In the early morning of the 14th, Beijing time, Apple officially released the new iPhone 12 series, including iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. Now, these four new machines have been put on the Apple China official website, and the price of the Bank of China has also been announced.
The iPhone 12 mini will be pre-ordered on November 6th, the prices are as follows:
- 64GB is priced at 5499 yuan (USD $786)
- 128GB price 5999 yuan (USD $857)
- 256GB price 6799 yuan (USD $971)
The iPhone 12 will be pre-ordered on October 16, the prices are as follows:
- 64GB price 6299 yuan (USD $900)
- 128GB price 6799 yuan (USD $971)
- 256GB priced at 7599 yuan (USD $1086)
The above models are available in white, black, blue, green, and red versions.
The iPhone 12 Pro will be pre-ordered on October 16, the prices are as follows:
- 128GB price 8499 yuan (USD $1214)
- 256GB price 9299 yuan (USD $1328)
- 512GB price 11099 yuan (USD $1586)
iPhone 12 Pro Max will be pre-ordered on November 6th, the prices are as follows:
- 128GB price 9299 yuan (USD $1328)
- 256GB priced at 10099 yuan (USD $1443)
- 512GB price 11899 yuan (USD $1700)
The above two models are available in graphite, silver, gold, and navy blue versions.
It is worth noting that the four models are only equipped with data cables as standard, and the charger and headset confirmation have been cancelled.
Which one would you choose?