In the past few years, people liked to use mobile phones and cameras to compare image quality, and the result was naturally a fiasco for mobile phones. Nowadays, mobile phone cameras have been developing rapidly, and imaging technology has made breakthroughs and cultivated "Dacheng". Can today's mobile phones compete with cameras? This time we will take a closer look from the perspective of high pixel resolution.
Home » Cell Phones » What is the ratio of 100 million pixels of mobile phones to professional cameras?
- OPPO Reno5 series welcomes the new year: Lianlian Qingfeng color matching, listed on the 25th
- OPPO debuts at MWC21 Shanghai and Ericsson Qualcomm completes 5G millimeter wave test
- OPPO Reno5 K is about to open pre-orders, fresh color "Lian Lian Qing Feng" debut
- Mi Band 6 specifications exposed: screen upgrade, or blood oxygen detection function will be added
- Spring blossoms, green breeze is coming, Reno5 series ushered in color matching
- Samsung 2021 smart watch code exposure: or equipped with Wear OS
- Working with partners, OPPO actively promotes 5G millimeter wave deployment
- Redmi K40 series official "physical plug-in" trailer: take into account the cooling and control
5G 120Hz Android Apple AR Fast Charging Flagship Folding Screen Google Headphones Headset Honor Huawei Huawei P40 Hybrid Intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 12 iQoo Lenovo Meizu Mi 10 Microsoft Notebook nova OnePlus OPPO Oppo Find X2 Qualcomm Realme Redmi Redmi K30 Reno Samsung Samsung Galaxy Snapdragon Sony Surface Tesla Vivo Watch Wireless Charging Xiaomi